If your child is not in school today and needs access to teaching resources, many educational service providers are providing free access to resources. This list is evolving so please continue to check this page.
- Twinkl - Free instant access to interactive activities, resource packs, PowerPoints and worksheets across the whole currciulum. Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS. Then visit the Parents Hub
- TTS have put together free EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Learning packs
- BBC supermovers - great ideas for learning whilst keeping your children active.
- Mathletics - Usernames and passwords to subscriptions will be reissued this week, but many of you will have this already at home.
- Times Table Rockstars are offering full free access to times table practice.
- NRICH - Click on the primary hub to access maths problem solving activities for children.
- Dance-mat Typing skills -this is a great opportunity for children to improve their typing skills.
- Code Club self-led coding projects using Scratch.
- Scratch - children can watch the tutorials and practise their skills. They can set up their own accounts with parental permission.
- Code.org You can use hour of code or sign up for a free coding course. These courses are self-led and age specific.